As you may have guessed already our last day of club competition this Saturday is cancelled due to this current weather system and flooding. Tiny tots we are trying to secure an alternative dry location for your presentation if we can’t then we will have to postpone this as well, please keep an eye out for a post this evening regarding this.
Saturday 26th Feb competition cancelled due to washout. We have one more weekend to try and get a run in let’s hope this rain settles down.
Medal Day(s) are 12th and 13th of February 2022
Please check out the Medal Day page (Menu – Championships and Events –> Medal Day(s) 2022) for more information and the program.
We are looking forward to great couple of days with plenty of PBs!!
Don’t miss out! Please submit your Zone entries no later than tomorrow, Wednesday 12th.
These are for U7s and up. Click here to fill out and submit your entry.
Saturday 11th December Competition Cancelled – due to wet weather track conditions. Enjoy your weekend and we will see you next week at the Christmas Party!!! Click here to let us know if you are attending the Christmas Party.
Saturday 27th November Competition Cancelled – due to wet weather track conditions. Enjoy your weekend and we will see you all next week.
This is our second attempt at a season start. Please be there ready to go by 8am. If you still need to register, we will have the clubhouse open a bit after 7am. Competition will be our Week 2 program so 1500m and 1100m walks at 8am
See you Saturday morning!!
Message from the President: “Saturday 13th November Competition Cancelled- Sorry guys we’ve just had a look at the fields and it’s a washout. Enjoy your weekend and we will see you all next week.”