Last day of competition cancelled – Saturday 5th March

As you may have guessed already our last day of club competition this Saturday is cancelled due to this current weather system and flooding. Tiny tots we are trying to secure an alternative dry location for your presentation if we can’t then we will have to postpone this as well, please keep an eye out for a post this evening regarding this.