- Well Done and congratulations to a number of our athletes who are currently representing NSW at the 2016 Australian Junior Athletics Championships in Perth (8th -13th March). All of whom also compete at Nepean Seniors. Results will be listed as they become available.
- Alexandra Petersen U17G (Triple Jump, Long Jump) 4th Triple Jump 12.13 (PB) Long Jump 5th 5.80m
- Damien Mizzi U17B (400m) 10th 51.62sec
- Ryan Thomson U17B (5000m Race Walk) 9th 27:14.18
- Lucas Rose U13B (Javelin, Shot Put & Discus) 4th Javeline 32.37m, Silver Medal Shot Put 13.26m, Silver Medal Discus 43.37m
- Laud Codjoe U13B (100m, Long Jump & Triple Jump) Silver Medal Triple Jump 11.92m, 5th Long Jump 5.66m (PB) Gold Medal 100m Relay Team, Bronze Medal 100m 12.16sec
Region 6 - Regional Championships
- Well done to all that made the Regional Championships and broke PB's or made it through to State Championships
- Results for the Regional Championships are located here
- State Championship qualifiers list can be found here
- The State Championships will be held on Friday to Sunday, 18-20 March 2016 at Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre.
- From Team Managers and Committee - Good luck to all of our athletes!